- Sort by Default Order
- £50.00Take advantage of this rare opportunity to skydive with the Army Parachute Association. Experience the adrenaline rush of tandem skydiving with some of the best in the business – while raising money for Phyllis Tuckwell. Book now to avoid disappointment! Please note each jumper must be: Maximum weight: 16st Minimum age: 16 Additional information Please read the Terms & Conditions Please note: Anyone taking part will be required to fill out a British Parachute Association Medical form. For group bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 729446 (Mon-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm)
- £25.00Come along and enjoy a delicious, three-course curry dinner, and be in with a chance of winning a prize in our raffle, all in aid of Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care. Doors will open from 7pm for pre-dinner drinks, with dinner served from 7.30pm. Thursday 19th September 2019 - 7pm Gurkha Inn Restaurant, 333 Fleet Rd, Fleet, GU51 3BU
- Join in the fun this Christmas in a magical, surreal and beautiful world where anything can happen! Watch out for gravity defying aerial acrobats, incredible entertainment and strange and wonderful creatures all within our elegantly lit, lavishly decorated spaces. Relax at our distinctive and imaginatively themed bars or meet giant giraffes and other splendid creatures. A fabulous three course dinner then awaits, accompanied by a stylish and courageous show by our troupe of world class artistes. After dinner, jump on our famous bumper cars, try your luck at our charity casino or dance the night away!
- £5.00Sign up to walk a mile a day in February and raise money for Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care! Walking has been proven to improve physical, social and emotional health and general wellbeing - regardless of age, ability or personal circumstances. So whether you take on this challenge solo or as a family, it's the perfect excuse to get active and raise funds for a fantastic cause! You can either hop, skip, dance or run a mile day for 26 days in February choosing two rest days to complete a marathon in the month! £5 registration includes a fundraising pack. Your fundraising pack includes:
- Medal on completion
- Mile A Day tracker poster
- Useful training information
- Sponsorship form
- Plenty of encouragement!
- £9.00 – £16.00Join us for the 2019 Santa and Elf Fun Run in Farnborough! Date: Sunday 15th December 2019 Venue: Wavell School, Farnborough Time: 11am Prices: Adults: £16 / Child (under 14): £9 Registration fee to the Santa and Elf fun run in Farnborough includes Santa suit for adults and elf hat for children.
- £9.00 – £16.00Join us for the 2019 Santa and Elf Fun Run in Godalming! Date: Saturday 14th December 2019 Venue: The Pepperpot, Godalming Prices: Adults: £16 / Child (under 14): £9 Registration fee to the Santa and Elf fun run in Godalming includes Santa suit for adults and elf hat for children.
- £9.00 – £16.00Join us for the 2019 Santa and Elf Fun Run in Hindhead! Date: Sunday 1st December Time: 11am Venue: Devil’s Punch Bowl, London Road, Hindhead, GU26 6AB Registration fee to the Santa and Elf fun run in Hindhead includes Santa suit for adults and elf hat for children.
Date - Saturday 15th December
Time - 11am
Venue - Wavell School, Farnborough
Registration - £9
Date - Saturday 14th December
Time - 10am
Venue - The Pepperpot, Godalming
Registration - £9
Wellies & Walkies is back!Join us on 15th of March as we start at the Rural Life Centre and walk through Bourne Woods with your four-legged friends, to raise vital funds to support local Hospice Care charity, Phyllis Tuckwell. Where: Rural Life Centre When: 15th March 2020 Time: Walk at your own pace, starting anytime between 10am and 11am Tickets: £10 per pooch, including doggie bag. Humans walk for free! Sponsorship: We would love it if your pooches could raise £40 in sponsorship to support us in continuing to provide vital local hospice care in West Surrey and part of North East Hampshire..
Join our Facebook page for updates
Take to new heights in our very first Wing Walk in aid of Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care!We will be flying with The Wing Walk Company who are we are the only company in the World actually with the approval to run charity Wing Walks. Before your flight you will receive a comprehensive ground and safety briefing. Then once you are strapped in you will take off for the ultimate experience that will include speeds up to 130 mph. You will pass near to friends and family who are all invited to come with you and cheer you on! Date: Saturday 15th June (only 2 spaces left) & Sunday 16th June 2019 Location: Headcorn Aerodrome, Kent Registration fee: £50, with a minimum sponsorship of £900 Please note the maximum weight for this challenge is 13 stone 3.5lbs.