- Sort by Default Order
- £12.00Join us for our annual Carols by Candlelight concert in aid of Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care. Featuring Hart Voices (conducted by Roy Rashbrook) and Parsonage Farm Infants School & Crondall Primary School (conducted by Carolyn Smith). Come along and enjoy a selection of your favourite Christmas Carols and join us for mince pies and refreshments afterwards! For more information, please visit: www.hartvoices.org.uk/carols-by-candlelight Date: Sunday 9th December 2018 Time: 5.30pm Venue: Church of Our Lady, Kings Road, Fleet Tickets: £12 adults
- £50.00Take advantage of this rare opportunity to skydive with the Army Parachute Association. Experience the adrenaline rush of tandem skydiving with some of the best in the business – while raising money for Phyllis Tuckwell. Book now to avoid disappointment! Please note each jumper must be: Maximum weight: 16st Minimum age: 16 Additional information Please read the Terms & Conditions Please note: Anyone taking part will be required to fill out a British Parachute Association Medical form. For group bookings please email email@example.com or call 01252 729446 (Mon-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm)
- £5.00Sign up to walk a mile a day in February and raise money for Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care! Walking has been proven to improve physical, social and emotional health and general wellbeing - regardless of age, ability or personal circumstances. So whether you take on this challenge solo or as a family, it's the perfect excuse to get active and raise funds for a fantastic cause! You can either hop, skip, dance or run a mile day for 26 days in February choosing two rest days to complete a marathon in the month! £5 registration includes a fundraising pack. Your fundraising pack includes:
- Medal on completion
- Mile A Day tracker poster
- Useful training information
- Sponsorship form
- Plenty of encouragement!
- Join us for the 2018 Santa and Rudolph Fun Run in Aldershot! Date: Sunday 9th December 2018 Venue: Wavell School, Aldershot Time: 11am Prices: Adults: £16 / Child (under 14): £9 Registration fee to the Santa and Rudolph fun run in Aldershot includes Santa suit for adults and reindeer antlers and red nose for children.
- Join us for the 2018 Santa and Rudolph Fun Run in Godalming! Date: Saturday 8th December 2018 Venue: The Pepperpot, Godalming Prices: Adults: £16 / Child (under 14): £9 Registration fee to the Santa and Rudolph fun run in Godalming includes Santa suit for adults and reindeer antlers and red nose for children.
- Join us for the 2018 Santa and Rudolph Fun Run in Hindhead! Date: Sunday 25th November Time: 11am Venue: Devil’s Punch Bowl, London Road, Hindhead, GU26 6AB Registration fee to the Santa and Rudolph fun run in Hindhead includes Santa suit for adults and reindeer antlers and red nose for children.
Do you have what it takes to take on Spinnaker?Take in the breath-taking views of Portsmouth Harbour, before abseiling 100 metres down the iconic tower overlooking the Solent. Date: Saturday 18th May 2019 Time: Each participant will have their own timeslot in the afternoon Location: Portsmouth PO1 3TT Tickets: £30 registration fee (non refundable) with a sponsorship target of £250. Please note, spaces are limited.
- Out of StockDate: Friday 21st September 2018 Time: 7.30pm Venue: Farnborough Hill, 312 Farnborough Road, Farnborough GU14 8AT
Online ticket sales for this event are now closed. If you'd like to purchase tickets, please call our Fundraising office on 01252 729446. Lines are open until 4.30pm Friday 21st September.Tickets are £12 for adults, £6 for under 18’s. The ticket includes refreshments. The Rushmoor Odd Fellows Make Voice Choir, supported by Farnborough Hill Senior Choir and Salesian College Schola Choir are holding an evening of varied choral music to raise money for Phyllis Tuckwell.
Wellies & Walkies – a BRAND NEW event coming to Farnham in 2019! ??Join us on Sunday 10th March as we stroll through Farnham Park (route to be confirmed shortly) with our four-legged friends, to raise vital funds to support local Hospice Care charity, Phyllis Tuckwell. Where: Farnham Park (route to be confirmed soon) When: 10th March 2019 Time: Walk at your own pace, starting anytime between 10am and 11am Tickets: £10 per pooch, including doggie bag. Humans walk for free! Sponsorship: We would love it if your pooches could raise £40 in sponsorship to celebrate our 40th anniversary and support us in continuing to provide vital local hospice care. This BRAND NEW event is part of a whole host of exciting activities running through 2019.
Take to new heights in our very first Wing Walk in aid of Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care!We will be flying with Aerobatic Tactics Ltd who are we are the only company in the World actually with the approval to run charity Wing Walks. Before your flight you will receive a comprehensive ground and safety briefing. Then once you are strapped in you will take off for the ultimate experience that will include speeds up to 130 mph. You will pass near to friends and family who are all invited to come with you and cheer you on! Date: Saturday 8th June 2019 Location: Damyns Hall Aerodrome, Upminster, RM14 2TN Registration fee: £50, with a minimum sponsorship of £900 Please note - the maximum weight for this challenge is 12 stone 2lb