- Sort by Default Order
- £50.00Take advantage of this rare opportunity to skydive with the Army Parachute Association. Experience the adrenaline rush of tandem skydiving with some of the best in the business – while raising money for Phyllis Tuckwell. Book now to avoid disappointment! Please note each jumper must be: Maximum weight: 16st Minimum age: 16 Additional information Please read the Terms & Conditions Please note: Anyone taking part will be required to fill out a British Parachute Association Medical form. For group bookings please email email@example.com or call 01252 729446 (Mon-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm)
- £18.00Dash of Colour is back for its 6th year! This year's run comes with extra ruby red this year to mark 40 years of Phyllis Tuckwell hospice care. Come along and get showered along the 5k route with multi-coloured powder paint to celebrate the colour that Phyllis Tuckwell has bought to the lives of people in our community for 40 years!
Hankley Common Golf Day
Phyllis Tuckwell is very grateful to the Rotary Club of Farnham for organising this event in aid of local Hospice Care each year, and we are delighted to be working in partnership with them and Hankley Common Golf Club, to bring you a brilliant day out on one of the most sought after courses in the UK.Hankley Common Golf Club has one of the best inland course layouts in Britain. A beautiful example of a heathland championship course which has been voted number 33 in Golf Monthly’s Top 100 List for 2018/19, and is number 17 in Today’s Golfer Top 100 courses in England. Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019 Venue: Hankley Golf Club, Tilford, Farnham, GU10 2DD Price: £420 per team of 4 Itinerary for the day:
- Arrive from 7am
- Coffee and bacon rolls before play
- 18 holes, Stableford (Best 3 scores to count)
- Shotgun start at 8.30am
- Refreshments during play
- Competitions: Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive
- Quality 2-course carvery lunch
- Charity auction & raffle
- £25.00Saturday acts - The Backbeat Beatles, T.Rextasy and Madness tribute from The Los Palmas 6. Sunday acts - The Magic of Motown, and special guest act, Hot Chocolate. Venue: King George V Playing Fields, Farnborough, GU14 6RQ Times: Gates open 5pm, concert starts from 7pm, and the grand finale firework display will start at approximately 10pm. VIP tickets available for both nights – please contact the Fundraising team directly to purchase these special tickets on 01252 729446 (Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org Under 12’s free (all children must be accompanied by an adult). Please note, tickets will be dispatched as of April.
- Phyllis Tuckwell is thrilled to be bringing you its first summer cinema night at Merrist Wood College! Please note that both films carry a BBFC rating of 15 therefore these films are not suitable for anyone under the age of 15 and anyone deemed to be under this age will be refused entry. Tickets will be emailed out to you after payment confirmation. Please bring this with you on the night to exchange for a wristband! Click here to read the T&C's.
Do you have what it takes to take on Spinnaker?Take in the breath-taking views of Portsmouth Harbour, before abseiling 100 metres down the iconic tower overlooking the Solent. Date: Saturday 18th May 2019 Time: Each participant will have their own timeslot in the afternoon Location: Portsmouth PO1 3TT Tickets: £30 registration fee (non refundable) with a sponsorship target of £250. Please note, spaces are limited.
- £18.00This fabulous ladies only night walk makes a return for one year, and will see hundreds of our supporters uniting together to remember their loved ones by walking either a four or 10 mile route under a star-lit sky along the North Downs Way. The walk will start at The University of Law in Guildford, with the four mile route finishing in Puttenham, and the 10 mile route finishing at Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice. Date: Saturday 20th July Time: 10pm start Location: Starting at The University of Law, Portsmouth Road, Guildford
Take to new heights in our very first Wing Walk in aid of Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care!We will be flying with The Wing Walk Company who are we are the only company in the World actually with the approval to run charity Wing Walks. Before your flight you will receive a comprehensive ground and safety briefing. Then once you are strapped in you will take off for the ultimate experience that will include speeds up to 130 mph. You will pass near to friends and family who are all invited to come with you and cheer you on! Date: Saturday 15th June (only 2 spaces left) & Sunday 16th June 2019 Location: Headcorn Aerodrome, Kent Registration fee: £50, with a minimum sponsorship of £900 Please note the maximum weight for this challenge is 13 stone 3.5lbs.